Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anybody seen one of these?

http://www.gunandgame.com/2008081514/

The TKB-022PM is gas operated but uses a vertically moving bolt, similar to the antiquated Martini-Henry rifle and the Madsen gun but with a U-shaped rammer/extractor to chamber and extract the cartridge. The weapon ejects through a tube above the barrel and above the muzzle. The TKB-022PM has the best barrel length to overall length ratio of the assault rifles. Firing from an unstable position, the weapon has three times better accuracy than the AKM.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I dub it the "Goldfish Gun." I really thought it was some sort of art piece made to look like a fish at first lol.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
That's got nothing to do with Kalashnikov or Izhmash.

It was designed by committee at the Tula Armory.

The only similarities appear to be the use of the AK magazine and the M43 cartridge.

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
It was a continuation of German Korobov's TKB-408 in the late 40s. As nalioth said, nothing in common with AK other than calibre. it was a turd. Although give Korobov his due, one of his action designs, the TKB 517, was sort of followed/inspired the designers the FAMAS.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Doesn't seem to be much room for the bolt or recoil rod or anything. Unless that's just a mag holder in the back of it. I'm confused.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
YIKES!!! Well, that looks like a real disaster to me!! Ergonomics are shot...sight radius sucks...you just can't polish a TURD!!!

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
I like bullpups.....but that's is one godawful looking rifle....if you can even call it a rifle...looks more like a nerf gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts