Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I've heard that these are also called hoagies in some places. But unless I can reference absolute proof then it's just liberal banter bringing bent on destroying the nation.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
chupacabrachus said:
I hope you didn't eat that monster in one sitting.
Read his name again...one-eyed-FATMAN

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eezox is nothing more than a combination of mayo and mustard. That's a bronze custom finish not rust. I thought you guys were gun people. But that sandwich does have it's drawbacks. Last time I made one I missed my mouth, poked my eye out, gained 20 pounds and babbled on a gun forum till I reached 5000 post. I'm gonna wear safety glasses this time.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
Eezox is nothing more than a combination of mayo and mustard. That's a bronze custom finish not rust. I thought you guys were gun people. But that sandwich does have it's drawbacks. Last time I made one I missed my mouth, poked my eye out, gained 20 pounds and babbled on a gun forum till I reached 5000 post. I'm gonna wear safety glasses this time.

I don't care who you are......that's funny. :lol:

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
I'm gonna wear safety glasses this time.
What! No ear protection :shock: Damn it man, you could go deaf! You already missed and it cost you an eye. I can't image the pain & suffering of lodging that in an ear.

·
Registered
903 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
Awesome!!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
jdavionic said:
One more word of caution. Make sure you take in plenty of fluids or you might have an FTE experience.
Tell me he didnt just say that :shock:

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
jdavionic wrote: "One more word of caution. Make sure you take in plenty of fluids or you might have an FTE experience."

OK, that was just wrong, on many levels... :shock:

o-e-f: Is that hoagie on a cookie sheet? Did you heat that up in the oven? Like a Quizno's? Mmmm.. that looks/sounds really yummy. I'll take a 5" tactical stainless steel version of that, please! That will last me a week for lunch at work. Now I'm hungry! Is it noon yet?? Ugh!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts