Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post on this forum, I am super excited that I have an XDm 9mm two-tone on the way. Should have it a week from now. This is only my second handgun that I have ever purchased and after reviewing them all and settled on the XDm. Now all I need is a Veridian laser to complete the project. :D:D:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats! I'm torn between the XDM 4.5 (bi tone) or an XD Tactical for my next purchase. I have the XDM 3.8 but want the longer barrel for IDPA shooting. I have the Viridian C5L on my XDSC9mm and love it.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Congrats you won't be disappointed! Be sure to post some pics when you get it. Bi-tones are really growing on me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all, it was this forum that got me onto the threads regarding Powder River Precision and their trigger kits that remove a lot of pre and post trigger travel as well as give you a shorter reset. I have ordered my first ever XDM in 3.8 Compact 9mm in Bi-tone finish from them and expect to receive it later this upcoming week. Also, go check out my thread about GIHolsters as they are now offering and I have an order in for one of their leather-lined Kydex ST IWB holsters that is made for the XDM carrying a Viridian C5L laser/ light combo. In addition to that, I also found through this forum "The Belt Man" who is offering an absolutely gorgeous elephant topped gun-belt which I am going to order once I get the holster and IWB magazine carrier and get a good measurement on what length I will need because that elephant topped belt is about $200... Still, his work looks exceptional and I appreciate craftsmanship...

·
Registered
895 Posts
congrats on the 9mm 4.5 order, you will love it, very very accurate line of pistols, its very hard for me to miss a bullseye at 15 yards with mine, super tight groups and very consistent trigger once you let it break in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a new 4.5 9mm. First non 1911 I have bought in 12 years.

I really like mine a great deal, 2 weeks and 700 rounds later. No failures of any kind and the pistol shoots well for me. I was shooting yesterday switching between 1911's and the XDm with no problem other than I keep swiping the thumb saftey that is not there on the XDm. I am happy to keep up with that habbit I carry 1911's everyday.

I will get one in 45ACP this Friday.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love my XDm .45 bi-tine .. congrats!

·
Registered
895 Posts
be sure to post some range info, pics would be great! i had the C5L for about 2 days and returned it. The c5l was very bright and impressive, but i wasnt fond of the mount type. Shooting with a laser on made me more accurate with open sights and the xdm is a very accurate pistol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts