Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife was with me the other night and I teasingly asked her if I could buy the Beretta I was eye balling. She asked me how much? I told her and she immediately replied, "Will it make you happy? Get it." So I did. Now I can at least look good as I miss the clay birdies. Anyone have any experience with ported chokes like from Briley for these or other O/U's
My686.jpg
?

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
And here I was expecting to see a smith wheelie!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I want to see your wood! They do know how to build a shotgun! That's a place Beretta shines. I've had mine for I don't even remember how long.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
nice gun, congrats! and congrats on having such an awesome wife!!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice gun, congrats! and congrats on having such an awesome wife!!! :)
She is pretty awesome. She puts up and helps pay for my antics from cars to firearms. She is going to take over using the old 20 gauge I was using. I did fire 3 rounds yesterday and I need alot more practice. Was overcast and cold so no new pics in the sunlight. My middle son outshot me with the Stoeger LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did much better today. Part of my problem was not using optimal loads/choke. The Winchester AA #9's just did not work well compared to the box of Rio #8 shot a fellow let me try. Luckily I grabbed 2 cases of those last week when they were under 55 bucks each at Dicks. Modified choke seemed to work best for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice gun. I have the same one. I have a full set of ported briley chokes. I am happy with them. Easy to change and easier to identify quickly what chokes are in.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! Great looking gun! My GF sounds a bit like your wife. When I'm wanting a gun she always asks if it;s something I really want, then why not just get it. Gotta love the women like that. :)

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I love a Beretta O/U. Nice gun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts