Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Congrats! I have one just like it. Fits in the front pocket quite nice.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been carrying it there , had a couple jams , soaked it like a 1911 and it leveled out nice. About a hundred through it now , haven't had an issue since

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was tossing a few dif ones around, 305$ out the door, like the last round open, slide lock, double strike capability( don't know if I'd use that , maybe at range). Ruger didn't spark me much , although has good reviews .

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I like the ds feature as well as half assed real sights, and the slide hold open. Only part that gets me is that the non laser version is heavier than its predecessor with the laser.

·
Premium Member
127,996 Posts
Good for you!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I picked up a used on with the laser for $250.00 Ive had issues with light primer strikes. Good thing it has double strike cap. I took it apart and cleaned it up bought some better ammo and I have only had 1 fail to tire since then (150 rounds) Id like to run a couple hundred through it to see how it runs.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I'd like to pick up an M&P bodyguard for pocket carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I picked up a used on with the laser for $250.00 Ive had issues with light primer strikes. Good thing it has double strike cap. I took it apart and cleaned it up bought some better ammo and I have only had 1 fail to tire since then (150 rounds) Id like to run a couple hundred through it to see how it runs.

I haven't had any light strikes yet, put a couple hundred more through and it ate em all . No doubt you have to want it to fire with the trigger that's on it, I'm kinda trigger spoiled but getting used to it. Tried a pocket holster , not working for me , I just throw it in now.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to pick up an M&P bodyguard for pocket carry.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you will regret this one, out of the few I checked out , it feels like a gun in your hand, seems the finish is pretty tough also. Only downfall is the trigger, but it's built that way for a reason .would really have to be doing something for an ad . It has a safety to if you want to use it. They do have a trigger kit out there for it if you so chose. What I'd watch out for is the price, have seen in upper fours but if you look around much cheaper , I found it for 305$ otd and I didn't shop long

1 - 12 of 12 Posts