Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
damn, pple need more brain cells
But some of these arn't ND's just pple who dont know how to properly control a firearm. Still good instructional video tho.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Stupidity @ its finest. People like this is why I won't go shooting on the weekend at some of my local cinder pits. Last time I went out there on a weekend i saw a guy try to spin his shotgun like a cowboy with his finger in the trigger guard and guess what happened.............his gun went off and had bird shot in his leg and foot:shock:

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
very true that won made me cringe :-o

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
not to change the subject cause being cuffed with a knee in your back would be a crappy time to be shot.

but i would like to point out the guy that shoots himself in the foot right after saying he is the only one qualified to handle the gun.

thats like the famous last words "It's unloaded"

·
Registered
265 Posts
"Improper Attire." <<< Ha ha ha!

Reminds me of the time at the range where a hot casing bounced off the bay wall and down the back of my shirt. Had to set my pistol down quick and dance in place until it fell out. Luckily there was no one else there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My favorite was the lady cop who was pointing the gun (with finger on the trigger) at the suspect's head as he was on his stomach (not resisting) with another officer's knee in his back and cuffing him. If I were the other cop, I'd be more pissed than the suspect on the ground. The last person you need to be killed by is your fellow officer. Talk about someone who shouldn't be a police officer. Wow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow some of those were horrible. And who was the dumb ass recording the kid with the gun at the very begining
Exactly! And why didn't they stop it?! That was the most shocking one to me! A baby with a pistol is almost as dangerous as a Russia with two AA-12 shotguns! Lol but seriously that was awful.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts