Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold a friend a Smith, in the past I've sold a couple of guns at good price because he's a friend. So I was mourning the loss of my Mom and was not really thinking straight and sold a couple of guns.

This one in particular I realized I made a mistake. Him being a good friend and doing some deals with in the past, mostly in his favor, I thought I would ask him to re-sell it back to me. He did not want sell it back at any price then after asking again he said he sold it. Should I be mad or just get over it.

He is now a FFL dealer and offers a good price to use his service. Should I go to him as a FFL?

I'm asking you guys here on "wheelguns" because you guys seem pretty level headed.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I'm, sorry for the loss of your Mom. In such emotional times, judgement is often clouded. However...a deal is a deal. Get over it. It was your decision to sell the gun, and his not to sell. He probably told you he sold it to stop you from hounding him about it. As for dealing with him as an FFL, Why not? If his prices are in line with everyone else, use him. He hasn't done anything wrong or dishonest.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's what I've been thinking but still kinda angry. Coming out the fog is not a pleasant thing. Oh well just the way it is.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
I think your friendship with this guy is terminated, by him, ofcourse. Take your business elsewhere. He is a jerk!:cool:

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
to resell it and not offer it back to you especially since you asked, well, that's pretty *******.

I try not to do business with friends as this is what can happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts