Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have a full size XD 45 service model. I want to conceal carry it. I live in Illinois so I can’t open carry. Does anyone know of any IWB holster that would nicely fit my Xd?

·
Registered
441 Posts
While I haven't checked for your particular gun I'd look at Alien Gear, Bravo Concealment and Krounds for starters.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Just about everybody in the holster game will accommodate, the choice is yours.

What type of holster are you looking for? Leather? Kydex? Hybrid? IWB? OWB? Full coverage?

BTW, welcome to XDTalk. And if you got a permit in IL, congratulations.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so I have a full size XD 45 service model. I want to conceal carry it. I live in Illinois so I can’t open carry. Does anyone know of any IWB holster that would nicely fit my Xd?
I have an XD 40 Service Model and I am using an alien gear cloak tuck 3.0. Now it's only been a week that I've been using it, but it works great at the 400 or 500 position. It took 3 or 4 days for the spring steel core to mold to my side, but now that it is, it is very comfortable and only prints when I bend all the way over in a t shirt. In a dress shirt, a heavier one anyways, there is practically no printing.
I have a high noon mister softy that just came in today, I'll let you know how that works. I got it so I could carry in the front half if I ever wanted to. The AG holster really only works on the back half of your body, by design. Btw I'm 6' 2" and about 180 pounds. From what I've read, the bigger you are the easier it is to conceal, so consider that as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
You need to figure out wear/how you are going to carry it. Inside or outside the waist band? Appendix? 3,4, or 5 o’clock? Do you want leather? Klydex? Then, what’s your budget.

And congrats on your cc. Ben carrying in IL since the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts