Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We are kydex holsters manufacturer. We want give best products to our esteemed customer so; we are regularly asked questions from existing users about the holsters & what improvements we can do. Today's question is related to Kydex IWB Holsters.

What kinds of things additional you want in your Kydex IWB Holsters?

Please share your views.

Thanks
Strongside Holsters

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I carried my Raven Phantom molded for my XDSC for a while IWB but it was tolerable at best because of the 50/50 molding and the fact that it is a pancake style. To me a IWB kydex holster needs to be thin and with the least amount of molding against your body. I currently carry my XDs in a taco style with a single belt clip and love it. I am considering buying a Cook's comfort series holster and buying the IWB belt clips for my XDsc. They do a 90/10 molding. This is what I would suggest if you make a pancake style for IWB.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I currently carry an XD Sub-Compact 9mm in a DeSantis IWB holster, I have 2 complaints about the holster. First after using their plastic clips, I'm looking at replacing those with the leather snap belt clips for easier on/off capabilities. And lastly the smooth leather sweat shield on the back tends to slide down, would prefer something different to help hold the holster in place and keep my trousers from sliding down. Thats my thoughts on the combo of leather/kydex iwb holsters.

Darryl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting, where are they made? As our English leaves a lot to be desired?
I ordered a holster for what I thought was a Florida manufacture only to have it sipped from Paraguay
And it was a POS

China?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts