Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
check your receipt I bought some when it the ad first hit and they charged me the hazmat I had to call them on the phone

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I bought some. Can't beat that deal. Still pay 10 bucks in shipping but the hazmat fee is the only reason I've never ordered online.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
check your receipt I bought some when it the ad first hit and they charged me the hazmat I had to call them on the phone
They didn't charge me the hazmat fee. Maybe you ordered before the promo "actually" started in computer time.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Actually ended up canceling the order. They didn't have winchester small pistols (I accidentally ordered magnums) They asked if I wanted to switch to Remington, I said sure. New total 200$ after shipping still waived hazmat fee. I get bored look up how much it would be at midway. Midway had Winchester Small Pistol's in stock 5k for 149.99. I found a promo code online for 30$ off of 150$+ so I added some cartridge boxes. Even with the hazmat fee and shipping I still came out at 177.00 (rounded up)

Glad I looked around.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually, I ordered the first day of the promo, evening of the 10th and forgot to post up in here that I'd seen they were running it. My bad. :cool:
OK then, let me word it that way: Glad I tried to help others out, unlike SOME people we know around here who try to keep it to themselves. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I'm supposed to have a dealer account with Midsouth. Must have logged in wrong, since the prices seem to be higher than what I'm accustomed to.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
They didnt have any CCI 300 or 500 when i checked... oh well Widners got my business

Still with the hazmat fee im at .03 per primer...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts