Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I basically ruined my rear sight trying to push it over. The sides are all mangled, and if (when) I sell the XD no one will want it looking like this.

Where can I get just the rear one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
Send me your address via e-mail. I just took off my sights and have an in tact rear. You can have it. Just pay shipping.

Later,
Jeff

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
Thanks Dan.

I have had the good fortune of many kind people helping me out in my 34 years. I also believe what goes around comes around.

And, I really do not have a use for it. It would probably end up setting on my bench and getting lost eventually. :lol:


Have a great day!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Hello:
I would like a couple 15 round XD magazines for my 9mm, perferably brand new. I will gladly pay shipping. 8)



(thought I would try anyways) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
hobocircus said:
Hello:
I would like a couple 15 round XD magazines for my 9mm, perferably brand new. I will gladly pay shipping. 8)



(thought I would try anyways) :lol:

Shipping will be $36.95 USD for each magazine..... :wink: :wink:

Later,
Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
I_Route said:
Thanks Dan.
You're welcome.



I_Route said:
I have had the good fortune of many kind people helping me out in my 34 years. I also believe what goes around comes around.
Ahh....good karma. I agree.



I_Route said:
And, I really do not have a use for it. It would probably end up setting on my bench and getting lost eventually. :lol:
Yeah, but still....many people would have tried to soak the guy for a few extra bucks for something useless to them.



I_Route said:
Have a great day!!
Same to ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
i will send you a pm with my address, just put a buck in for s/h and i'll send it to you
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top