Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm debating on a stainless loaded 1911 but there are other options that i'm looking at.i don't want the basic 1911 i want something in the middle but not a springfield operator or a trp tatical.i'm even looking at a ruger 1911 but i'm in houston and i can't find them here.can anybody list the the springfield 1911 from top to bottom and there features or any input will help.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'd head over to their website. There is all the info you'd ever need over there including what features are on what gun. That aside, I'd concur with 1lowlife. Loaded or RO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got several Springfields from the loaded line-carry one daily. They are solid performers with decent upgrades-barrel, trigger, sights, some frame and slide work. My carry gun gets better and better. It was smooth to start, accurate and reliable. Now it's to the point of comfortably dependable like a constant companion. And it's got all the typical holster buffs and body dings. Still, I never have any problem at the range; it shoots and shoots and shoots and seems like it might do it far beyond whatever my needs might be.

·
Registered
950 Posts
The SA Loaded will give you the best bang for your buck. Rugged, out of box reliable, and accurate. With the right handloads they are tac drivers. Sorry for the crappy pic but this wasa 5 shot group with my SA SS Loaded at 10yds offhand with some handloads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts