XD9 Tactical or XD9 Duty?

• XD9 Tactical

• XD9 Duty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into buying either the tactical or duty XD9. Any comments about either pistol. This pistol is going to be for duty, since I do not have to conceal it, size does not matter. Anyhow I used to carry a Beretta 92FS.

Today I had the opportunity on handling and shooting an XDa Tactical, I can only say I LOVE THAT GUN..... Handles very well and accurate as hell, and the best part is; just a little bit bigger than the Glock 17.

Still i´ll appreciate your comments.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have fired almost 400 rounds through my new XD9 and love it everytime I squeeze the trigger.
So far I have only shot Winchester White Box ammo in it 115gr FmJ's and it has ran perfectly. Glad the Brady Bill is gone so that 15rd clips come standard.

Would buy another one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My Tactical (9mm) is one of the most accurate handgun's I own, including all of my 1911's, it makes me look like a better shooter. I've never owned the service model but my Sub is pretty darn accurate too. If size isn't a concern, I'll second the Tactical for my choice.
Regards Sonny

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
I have the Service model and also like it. However, if you have the option, I feel the Tactical model offers the most flexibility (duty, competition, plinking, etc.).

OS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts