Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks!!

I need a good quality drop leg holster for an XD9 4". I have seen the Blade-Tech, but I'm looking for other options.

·
Premium Member
5,749 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
R Dub said:
Safariland is on my **** list this week.

I ordered from them, and they shipped me the part number I ordered. It is labeled as a "Buttstock Ammo Caddy". On the product description on the packaging, it says the product attached to a leg shroud. It has no way to attach to the buttstock, no straps, etc.

I let them know about it, and they send me an email back telling me how to install the product on the buttstock, Slide the loop around the buttstock, etc. They didn't listed to a word I said. There IS NO DAMN LOOP! I asked them if they forgot to include the duct tape with my order.

Finally, they admit they *Might* have shipped me the wrong product, and tell me someone in their return dept. would call me that day. I call them 2 days later, and talk to the girl, and she said she would have to have someone else see what product I *should* have gotten, and she would call me back later that day. 3 days go by, and I left her another message this morning.

I emailed them back telling them to give me a FedEx number and a refund. I'm done with them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm right there with you Dave. I ordered a 6280 holster for my XD in early April (I think, it's been so long). The company I ordered from said they had to special order the item. I called them a couple of days ago and they still haven't received it from Safariland. Another officer I work with ordered a belt from a supplier and it took a couple of months to get from Safariland. This seems to be a trend with Safariland. They make pretty good products, if you can ever get them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts