Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get an extractor for xd 9mm sub-compact?

Called Springfield today and they told me they dont sell extractors and i have to send my firearm in for them to fix it. Kinda stupid, they can fix it if i send it in but they wont sell me the part:confused:.

Anyway if someone knows where to get one i would really appreciate if you tell me. dont feel like spending all the time and money sending my firearm to springfield.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
That part needs to be fitted and tuned, you need to sent it to them. No other extractors are available.

What happened to the original?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yeah...I don't see how its stupid that they want to fix something that probably broke due to negligance for free. Lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xd9cc thank you for your retarded comment bud. Next time try to think before you write something;)

ajamesp51 thanks for the reply, you are right thats exactly what they told me as well. Extractor just snapped on me after a trip to the range, i came home, took the gun apart for cleaning and extractor had a crack in it. Its not that i dont want to send the gun to srpingfield, i just though i ask if there is other quicker solution, i have a gunsmith who can do all the work for me for no charge so all i needed is an extractor itself.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Lol....ajamesp51 ownes that business, as he posted, you have to send the gun to SA

That part needs to be fitted and tuned, you need to sent it to them. No other extractors are available.

What happened to the original?

OP, Springfield does indeed have to do the work, it will be no charge to you (including shipping) plus, based on previous experience, it will be back to you very quickly, and be done right.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts