Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just got my ot checkand am looking to get another XD I have a few questions.
1. Is $429 for a .40 tactical good and how about $429 for a 9mm sub.
2. Any one have problems with the .40 tact?
3. Any problems with the 9 sub?

I might get them on Wed 5/11.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wholesale on the 9m sub is $385 factor in shipping from the distributor you're looking at roughly $400. I think $29 is fair for a dealer to make in profit.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I've had my 9mm sub for about a year and a half now and it has been problem free. Probably about 2,500 rounds through it. Great pistol.

I have a .40 Service not the Tactical. Again no problems.

I picked up the .40 Service with 3 hi cap mags, holster, lock, and carrying case for $429 right after the SHOT show at my local gun shop.

·
Registered
95 Posts
kittyhawk ......you're good with those prices.

And wadda ya mean "problems" with XDs ?????

They're XDs for heavens sake !!!

J/K :eek: :eek: :lol: :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
The only problem I had with my SC9 was mismatched sights and that was corrected right away with SA. I have noticed the finish is wearing off a bit, but I have seen posts here over the last year saying the finish isn't one of the strong points of the gun.

I paid $389 with Heinie Slant 8 night sights and 3 mags, but I got my thru a le agency store as a retired le.

·
Registered
86 Posts
jbknight said:
Wholesale is $385? Does that mean I got a screamin' deal if I paid $399?
Pretty much.
(unless it's LE pricing or something of that nature.)
Thats what I wound up paying the dealer broke even.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The only problem I've had with my .40 tactical is when I put a 22# spring in it. I had several failures to feed with it. I changed it back to the stock spring.. you can't really tell the difference anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts