Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any fellow lefties give any advise on a holster. I am looking for something I can use at the range and possible competion in the future.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a G-code paddle holster. Got it on ebay by chance for $15. Also have a FIST SOB holster. Lets not start up the discussion about SOB holsters again. I really like the G-code. Great for the range and is IDPAwhatever certified. You can also buy attachments like a belt slide or different cants. GunnersAlley has them and are pretty reasonably priced on there as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have Milt Sparks and High Noon holsters all lefties. They are both quality products. I would give the edge to Milt Sparks for quality but they take 10 weeks to be made and High Noon only takes about 4 weeks. I have OWBs for the range and gaming and IWBs for carry. I prefer the horsehide (it's thinner) over cowhide but it is more expensive and doesn't take the dye as well as cowhide.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i use all different holsters fpr all my guns . my xd i use a blade tech sob and love it the quality is very good and its comfortable . for my ruger i use a uncle mikes paddel holster and its ok . for my taurus i used a ross leather paddel holster and it works real good , i also use a uncle mike iwb for this gun to but its a pain in the butt to reholster the gun. imho spend the money and wait the time for the holster and pistol-gear sells blade tech see if theres one you like

1 - 5 of 5 Posts