Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed off the order form for a new Gen4 G17 today. With any luck I should be getting it either Monday or Tuesday. I would like to shoot it in my weekly league night on Friday. The problem I have is I have to wait a few weeks till I can pick up a Bladetech holster and mag pouch.

What I would like to know from those of you who own both a XD and a Glock is will the Glock and magazines fit, even poorly, in the holster and mag pouch that came with my XDm?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
My G19 doesn't fit in my XD9 sub-compact holster, at least not properly, too loose if you will. Other than length, they are very similar in size.

·
Registered
715 Posts
too loose with the xdm, little better with the xdsc gear. might be able to tighten the retention a bit and get away with it.

my g19 and g22 mags fit but were tight in the xdm mag holster, might be able to loosen the retention and make it work. no go with the xdsc mag holster.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
It will fit, but it's tight. This may not be an issue once it's secured on your belt. You may have to loosen that hex nut to give more relief to the top of the pouch.

Here's a pic of a G17 mag on a XDM mag pouch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts