Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a XDM 4.5 Black 9mm that I'm looking to sell to buy an XDM 3.8. I took it to the gun shop to see how much they would give me for it. I've had the gun for 7 months bought brand new, about a 1000 rounds through it, no damage to it what so ever other than normal wear and tear from use. The guy wanted to give $310 for it, does this sound right?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I have a XDM 4.5 Black 9mm that I'm looking to sell to buy an XDM 3.8. I took it to the gun shop to see how much they would give me for it. I've had the gun for 7 months bought brand new, about a 1000 rounds through it, no damage to it what so ever other than normal wear and tear from use. The guy wanted to give $310 for it, does this sound right?
2nd opinion: You're ugly too.
Couldn't resist.
$300 sounds about right for getting screwed by a gunshop, remember THEY have to make a profit on it after they buy it from you, so how could everybody be happy?

Sell it yourself, point out that the warranty is lifetime on the GUN not the owner. Springfield doesn't HAVE to cover it with a second or third owner, but so far they almost always do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts