Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the 3.8" XDM. I want to get a good IWB and a good OWB for it. I'm thinking of getting holsters for the 4.5" XDM so that when I get the 4.5" I'll be set for holsters for it as well. So, is there any reason to not go that route? I know Aliengear is one of the highly thought of holsters. What are the other ones I should be looking into? Thanks for any and all input.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I use the N82 Tactical Pro for my XDm 3.8 .45acp. It's the most comfortable I've tried. I got one for my G19 as well! Best part It's only $69.00.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I have the the XDm 3.8 and have a great holster made by Gavin right here on this forum. You can find his website at http://www.firearmholster.com/product/leatherkydex-holster/

The best part is its only $49, AND you can wear it as an IWB AND OWB just by removing the belt clips. It is a great product that also allows me to tuck my shirt in too. I've been wearing my holster from gavin for almost 2 years and love it.

That would be my vote.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like good advice. I just ordered from them. I couldn't find where they're located to know how far it has to come but I believe outside Texas since it didn't add sales tax. Any idea about how long from placing an order to delivery?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I got my holster. Can someone post a photo of it in actual use? Hopefully without any extra skin unless it's an attractive woman doing the demo. :)

Oh, the belt openings are apparently only for a 1" belt. I wear a 1.5" Wilderness belt. I didn't see an option for belt width. Anyone know if that's an available option?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a Winthrop and a Crossbreed minituck on the way. Have a supertuck for my LC9 and a Galco Summer Comfort for my Glock. They all serve they're purpose and serve it well. Just don't go cheap or you will regret it and have a shoebox full of holsters like this guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts