Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Need some advice here. This is in no way a thread to sell anything, just some needed advice on the best way to proceed.

I live in Ohio and want to trade or sell a Gen 4 Glock 22 with hogue grip wrap, a Glock 27 Gen 3 (with 2 -13 round mags and the spacers, and pearce extensions, lasermax guide rod), about 100 rounds of .40 Corbon DPX, 500 rounds of Ranger 165 gr T-series JHP, 400 rounds Ranger 135 gr JHP, New Crossbreed holster for the 27 and a desantis.

As you can see I want to divest from .40 cal to 9mm, probably a Glock 19 and an Xdm 5.25 9mm.

So my dilemma is that I don't want to list individually on gun broker, a gun show the dealers try to screw you. Isn't there a trade forum for this stuff somewhere?

Appreciate a link or a point in the right direction here.

Thanks all

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I sold a few of my 40 S&W and standardized on 9mm. That lasted a few months and then I picked up another Glock model 23. So far that is my only 40, but might get a XD in 40 someday. The nice feature with a lot of 40s are that you can convert them with a barrel and magazine change t0 9mm, kind of two guns in one.

·
Premium Member
28,486 Posts
I have a link to a place where you can list guns for sale/trade like craigslist. I forget it though. brb with the link.

http://www.armslist.com/

·
Registered
342 Posts
iCreek, I love your avatar. I grew up with Gilligan's Island and the Flintstones.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Where are you at in Ohio? Theres a place near Dayton called Olde English Outfitters... I got a good deal on trading in a M&P 15-22 there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts