Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and new to XD's and in a little need of some advise on holsters. I have recently purchased an XD .40sc and a X2L light/laser. (I have many pistols, however, this is my first light/laser)
I have seen pictures of holsters that will hold the tac light, but I'm not sure what to get or where to get them.

Any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Idaho-Joe said:
I'm new to this forum and new to XD's and in a little need of some advise on holsters. I have recently purchased an XD .40sc and a X2L light/laser. (I have many pistols, however, this is my first light/laser)
I have seen pictures of holsters that will hold the tac light, but I'm not sure what to get or where to get them.

Any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks
check a gun show for small company possibilities... recently at a show i found a shoulder holster rig that would hold a laser/light (still attached to the xd), but it was by an independent holster maker that doesn't advertise or sell online to my knowledge

·
Registered
36 Posts
Old School

your signature invites us to check your site for all xd needs... but you guys don't carry the xml replacement light last time i checked

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
the_theologian said:
Old School

your signature invites us to check your site for all xd needs... but you guys don't carry the xml replacement light last time i checked
Are you referring to the replacement bulb? If so, we don't stock them but do order them for guys. It takes about 5 days to get, the price is $25 each.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Old School said:
the_theologian said:
Old School

Are you referring to the replacement bulb? If so, we don't stock them but do order them for guys. It takes about 5 days to get, the price is $25 each.
25 before shipping?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Old School said:
Yes. That is the cost of the bulb only. They are pricey, you can thank the manufacturer for that.
well, i appreciate the quick replies, but the gun source has them for just under 20 bucks before shipping

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I had originally wanted an owb holster that held the light off the gun ....but I might be interested in one that holds the gun with the light on.

Thanks for your replies.

The X2L works great and fits the sub-com perfectly. I suggest that everyone who owns an XD sc should purchase one post haste!!
It was zeroed almost perfectly right from the factory.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Idaho-Joe said:
Yes, I had originally wanted an owb holster that held the light off the gun ....but I might be interested in one that holds the gun with the light on.

Thanks for your replies.

The X2L works great and fits the sub-com perfectly. I suggest that everyone who owns an XD sc should purchase one post haste!!
It was zeroed almost perfectly right from the factory.
The off the gun "railed "holster is the XD gear holster plenty to be had in the Trading post note the newer ones are shorter 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts