Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1947 single shot .22 rifle by Stevens model 15 by Savage Arms . My grandaddy gave it to my dad for his BDay many many moons ago. Now it has been passed to me and I will do the same for my boy. When my dad had it he pulled the stock off to clean and lost the original screw that holds the stock on. He did put in a replacement and it works fine but it sticks up a little high. I would like to find an original to put back in it if any one can point me in the right direction. I have looked several times with no luck. I'm hopeing I have over looked it somehow.

Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Numrich Arms usually is the best place to go for that kind of stuff. Replaced a broken extracting ejector, and retaining pins, for grandad's 1940's Iver Johnson .410. Pretty resonable to boot. Also, if you need parts lists for those old guns, they sell PDF downloads of them too.
If they are a no go, maybe you could just trim down the screw. Hope it works for you, good luck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Papa said:
Numrich Arms usually is the best place to go for that kind of stuff. Replaced a broken extracting ejector, and retaining pins, for grandad's 1940's Iver Johnson .410. Pretty resonable to boot. Also, if you need parts lists for those old guns, they sell PDF downloads of them too.
If they are a no go, maybe you could just trim down the screw. Hope it works for you, good luck.
I checked over the site and they are out of stock, lol. I did buy the parts list which will be nice to have.

Thank for the info

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
McMaster-Carr
Find one close and then modify it as you need to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts