Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Nebraska or anywhere else for that matter:wink: please go to http://www.omaha.com/ and voice your opinion for the right to carry.
Currently yes is up by around 1000 votes.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Good spot. Voted casted. I started another thread so that people would click on it more.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Now, if only we could get it through without Chambers fillibustering, it would pass easily.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Yeah. For someone who doesnt like rights taken away from his people, he sure seems to like the double standard.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I tried to vote & help you huskers out but was too late, I guess.
Ol' Ernie's still at it, huh? I lived in Lexington for 35 years before leaving 8 years ago and subscribed to the World Herald all that time so got a front seat to Ernie's exploits. There were occasions when I could agree with him but, most of the time, he seemed to take stands based on what he thought would generate the most media coverage.
Anyway, I hope you do get concealed carry legislation passed. I don't feel the need for it where I'm living now but, if I still lived in Lexington, I'd darned sure get licensed to carry (along with an electrified fence around my property and guard dogs).

WyoBob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts