Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new xd 40 subcompact about a week ago. Haven't gotten a chance to take it to the range yet or do any shooting at all with it. However, I do have experience with firearms (no pro at all) but qualified a few times before with various jobs. Taking the concealed carry course in two days. Picked up a box of remington umc 40 180 grain from walmart last night (not bad for 28 bucks for a 100 rounds). Any of you folks think I will have any issues qualifying at all considering I don't have any time with it at all yet?

·
Premium Member
127,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new XD40. You shouldn't have any problems qualifying with it. I teach CCW classes and see plenty of XD40s used by my students. www.nwohioccw.com

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Congrats on the new XD

And welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming. The XDsc .40 is a great carry gun....

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. You're going to love your new weapon once you get out and put a few through the pipe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will love the XD40sc!! I love mine! Get lots of practice. Great weapon.

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
22,443 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome from Colorado!

My XD 40 Subcompact shoots groups as tight as my full size XDM 9mm out of the box. You should have no trouble at all.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome from NW Michigan!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome from Ga.