Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw mentioned on a blog that November 19th is National Ammo Day. This would be a good excuse to buy more ammo.

"Honey, I have to buy more ammo. It's National Ammo Day!"

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
No kidding...its been National Ammo Day around here for a month or so! I can't find a decent supply of 223 or 7.62x39 anywhere.

Thanks panic buyers.
Jeez...you'd think the ban was next month but Obama does not even take OFFICE for a very long time.

- brickboy240

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
I went out yesterday and saw tons of ammo in all calibers and styles.

I was at that over priced place called ... Cabelas

·
Registered
154 Posts
My local walmart is still well stocked.
Sportsman's warehouse sold out of 3" slugs and buckshot in 12ga, and there is very little .223, but everything else is in thick supply.

There was, however, a huge "assault rifle" and handgun rush this weekend! The busiest I've ever seen my local shops!

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
I shal participate in this day.

Heck my local wallyworld is full up on ammo. seems no one around me wants ammo.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I went out yesterday and saw tons of ammo in all calibers and styles.

I was at that over priced place called ... Cabelas
I can't complain about the Cabelas at Loop 101 and Glendale.
Their Wolf .223 was $3 per box (20) cheaper than 3 of the local gun shops I stopped at before I spent my $$ there.

As to how much they had....I didn't see any EBR ammo on the shelves other than three tins of Wolf, and I picked up one of those. Folks were clueless as to what was in those green tins else they too would have been gone long before I got there.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
BassPro in Grapevine TX has a good supply of most BUT the deal on Mega packs are gone and I bought up 500 rounds of 45 WWB.

If you are looking for self defense ammo gunMasters in Plano has a decent selection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts