Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a couple of their $18.90 XD-9 15 round magazines on backorder a month or so ago. I recently received an email from them saying that they finally had the magazines in stock. I also saw some posts about it on this forum. I was excited and started looking for a package to arrive. I figured the backorders were filled first. That's logical, right?

I called Natchez last night and talked to one of the representatives to confirm that my mags had been shipped. He CHUCKLED and explained that the backorders are not necessarily filled first. They work on commission and which ever sales rep can get a hold of them first can sell them to whoever they want, backordered or not. I asked to repeat what he said just to make sure.

I really like Natchez and their prices. However, I think this is a very poor business practice. I also found out they charge a $3.95 handling charge per order. I cannot change their sales policies but I can choose who I spend my money with.

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
I've done a good bit of business with Natchez also. I'm surprised to hear about this back order procedure.

I guess the thing to do is to call and order straight from one of their reps so you can ask them if the item is in stock.

That's what I'll be doing from now on.

Sorry about your problem but thanks for the head's up.

bd

·
Registered
13 Posts
this was my first time dealing w/ natchezss. i ordered a couple mags and added a holster and soft case to my order to alleviate the handling charge. they cancelled my magazine order and then asked me if i still wanted the holster and soft case. had them cancel my order completely. don't think i'll be shopping thier online store again anytime soon. if they can't run a business w/ any more sense than that, i'm going to spend my $$ elsewhere.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I ordered 2 - 12rnd .40 mags and three days later got an e-mail saying they were out of them.

No respect. No respect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts