Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
I'd really like to know the specifics of this, because right now, it's confirming some biases I have...or, it might dispel them.

Need more info.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I'd really like to know the specifics of this, because right now, it's confirming some biases I have...or, it might dispel them.

Need more info.
Whaddaya thinkin'? Open carry?

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
Nope.

How "dedicated" the assailants were once it became a two-way range, for starters. It sounds like as soon as they started taking fire, they ran--which confirms a bias of mine (that is, one isn't required to carry a high-cap auto for the sole reason of a multiple assailant scenario).

I'd be amused as hell if the good guy was packing a J-frame, or single stack...;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just confirmed. Hickok was in line when 3 armed robbers came into the store. Unfortunately, they were apparently thirsty as they were holding orange 2 liters. Hickok shot these familiar targets and ended the threat.

Life is good. ;)

And thanks to Federal for the ammo and Buds Gun Shop here in middle Tennessee.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Lots of info is missing from all this, at least to those of us interested to know who, what, why etc etc. I hope more of this story eventually emerges.

And yeah I'd NOT want to be a target of Hickok45's at no time for any reason. :)

·
Registered
18,869 Posts
Love the Hickock references, that old dude can flat out shoot. Saw him repeatedly hit the 100 yard gong plate with his G26 - that's shooting.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Love the Hickock references, that old dude can flat out shoot. Saw him repeatedly hit the 100 yard gong plate with his G26 - that's shooting.
I like his general approach to things too----unlike so many of those YouTube gun goofballs he's matter of factual about things, doesn't attempt to be "funny"---seems like a genuinely good guy, maybe fun to spend a day at "the compound". :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts