Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, my name is devin. I just purchased my first handgun, an XD-9. I havent shot it yet, will do that this weekend, i'm pretty excited. Anyway, i'm in the Air Force stationed at Creech AFB north of Las Vegas, I enjoy long walks on the beach, and candlelight dinners with some Kenny-G and a nice glass of chardonay

:cool:

·
Premium Member
127,068 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Devin.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hola from vegas we half to meet up at boulder range it is outdoors u no
an have a shoot out,,, LOL any way if do shoot me a pm 1 day
shawn

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Colorado

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You know your not applying for a date, right?? LOL

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome, again, from UT!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hola from vegas we half to meet up at boulder range it is outdoors u no
an have a shoot out,,, LOL any way if do shoot me a pm 1 day
shawn
sounds good, actually i've been meaning to go to the desert sportsmans rifle/pistol clup on charleston over towards red rock. I heard that was a really nice facility, i also heard good things about boulder, but thats a little far from me :cool: I live up north :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. You know your not applying for a date, right?? LOL

:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Let me know how it goes over at DSRPC if you go. I've heard good things about it. According to their website, they are not open to the public, so you must be a member of the club, and go through the range safety seminar they offer once a month before you will be allowed to use the range.

In case you haven't yet, you can download the application on the website: Desert Sportsman's Rifle & Pistol Club

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Hi Devin,
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Registered
435 Posts
come out to dsrpc and join us on Sunday for some uspsa. It is open to all that want to shoot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm not really qualified to welcome you since you've been here longer than me, but thought I'd say hello from Wisconsin anyway. Good to see another Packer fan!:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts