Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Took a little work but I'm extremely happy on how it turned out. Used the nail polish method.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Yikes!! Looks like it went everywhere. Are you still in the cleaning process in these pics? To each his/her own but this is a fad I can't understand.

Glad you like it though cause if not, you gotta lotta pickin to do.

Whats next on your upgrade list?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was a little sloppy especially in the right side. The "Springfield Armory USA" is really close to the grove. I'm going to so some more touch up and cleaning today.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah it was a little sloppy especially in the right side. The "Springfield Armory USA" is really close to the grove. I'm going to so some more touch up and cleaning today.

Looks good, some touch up cleaning will help make it pop. I did mine in bright green to match the green fiber optic.

·
Registered
599 Posts
After a bit of cleaning should be good..double check it doesnt get into the extractor I recently did the PRP spring kit and found some paint went inside.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Now the white is slickety. If I were gonna do it, which I'm not, then that's the color that looks the best imo. The contrast is greater and it looks cleaner. But even today I can't stay in between the lines in a coloring book, so no way Jose. Not that I still use coloring books. Ahem. :oops:

·
Registered
942 Posts
i did mine black....

·
Registered
122 Posts
I did mine in bright yellow. It looked cool, but I took it off a week or so later decided I liked the plain look better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts