Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after finishing my pistol build a few months ago... well almost... I decided that Regina needed a bigger sister... so after searching and figuring out what would be the best for me and what I do.... Here they are, finally done... The only thing I can think of to add to all of this is when my Raven Concealment systems holster gets here! Its in finishing so it should only be a couple weeks.

*** One note on the Micro T-1. The dot size is not actually 4MOA. Its more like 2.5-3. This was a pleasant suprise when I turned it on for the first time!***

And for the beauty shot... Ignore the husky, she likes the weapons....

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
The contrast between the tan and black is really nice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Beautiful dog. nice armory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh trust me she is difficult to ignore. That pup is a little spoiled snot faced brat. =P. She does love the smell of gun powder though. The rifle and pistol were just at the range earlier this week and have not yet been cleaned. Whenever I put the weapons on the floor she comes by and lays down next to them just in smelling range.

Good puppy.

Heres the specs on that rifle:

LAR-15 M4 Rifle - 16in Chrome-lined / 3# Combat Trigger
CTR M4 Carbine Stock- Coyote Tan
B.A.D. Lever
ASAP Ambidextirous Sling Attachment Point
Pmag 30rd Maglevel - Coyote Tan
Rubber Grip Kit - Coyote
MOE Trigger Guard - Coyote
MS2 Sling
XTM Rail Panels - Coyote
Gen II Rear BUIS
Gen II Front BUIS
Ambidextious Safety Selector
Omega Rail 9in Mid Length
Micro T-1 Red Dot Sight
Mid-length Piston Kit
M84 Gas Buster Charging Handle w/ Combat Latch
KAC Micro T-1 Mount
KAC Micro T-1 Battery Cap/Elevation knob
QD Short Vertical Foregrip
RSA Sling Attach Point

·
Registered
744 Posts
That picture makes me miss my husky... Had to sale him when I was going to move.

Also you just made me extremely anxious to get all the troy stuff I ordered in... Gah, backorders!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That picture makes me miss my husky... Had to sale him when I was going to move.

Also you just made me extremely anxious to get all the troy stuff I ordered in... Gah, backorders!
One thing to note: The Knights Armament Ambi mag release is NOT compatible with the Magpul BAD lever.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Awesome AR and remember Regina won't be upset when you take big Sis out to play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts