Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys here is my XD I sent it in for COUGH rust. I only had them finish all of the blued parts, not the slide itself. Anyways they took about three weeks. Everything looks great esspecially the barell. One thing though I sent the recipt with the shipping charges so they could reemburst me. Although they did not send me the $40 I'm gonna call in a couple of days I think. One thing I noticed was when I got the gun out of the box I immediatly dropped the magazine, then I realized I didnt send one with it, they gave me a high cap when they sent it back. Overall I am astounded with the looks but we will se with time. Let me know if you have SA KOTE on your gun and tell em how its holding up.

May your shots be dead on and your ammo endless.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nice! i got mines back today from SA and the armory kote is sweet! as far as reimbursment goes megan told me they will send out a check seperatly for that. i'm sure your in the same boat.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nope haven't shot it yet, my range is closed monday and tuesdays. but definatly i'm there tomarrow.and no magazine for me, i wish i got one though being in california we only have 10rnd mags avaiable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts