Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well People ask all the time if I have experience with the xd. Here's a Picture of my new larger family. Oh and as far as if I have experience with the xd......I may have handled one before and no sir I didn't like it:)
Now for you real xd and hs2000 fans you may notice some pretty rare stuff in these pics. Like the HS2000 blue box, or the Springfield Armory black box that looks like the hs2000 boxs. Also an SA marked xd slide.

Here are 10 xd`s and HS2000`s I wonder if they are cheaper by the dozen?

Here is that "SA" marked slide this was a vary vary early xd imported in by SA, only a handfull of these SA marked xd`s exsist.

Heres a timeline picture. The Chromed gun in the middle is a Gen 1. The skip to the top pistol thats a Gen 2, the one in the middle is a gen 3 and the bottom is one of the first xd`s.

Here is also something different did you know that for a while the mags were marked on the body HS2000? I have several dozen of the mags and this is the only two I have ever seen.

Here are some more pics of the tan xd slide, EdEly promised one with his green frame. But you get the Idea the tan looks real good with a black frame.

And in case none of you have seen this, here is the new XDGEAR mag pouch from Springfield Armory. And before anyone asks yes I am doing a review and yes I will eventually carry them when SA releases them for retail sale.

And here is my new dog, we have had her for a week and a half and she is allready learning German. She can Sitz, Platz (down or lay), Steh (stand), Aus (let go), Vorus (go out), Hop (jump up). And the one comand she really hates and holds her head low when I say it.... Nein or no. Can you belive some butthole abandonded this precious dog. Her name is Khasey after my fiancees Nascar driver Khasey khane, and she it the complete opisite of Leyna my German shepeard. Leyna has the drive of a monster dog, Khasey just loves to please. In fact I think if she had more of a bite drive she would make a good guard dog. But for now she will be trained for searching I think since she loves to sniff stuff.

·
Registered
338 Posts
you make me sick!

LOL, that is a fine collection you have there.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Ok, you just made another sale. Gonna have to send you one of my slides to get the stone color duracoat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The German commands bring back memories of when I was a K-9 handler at my PD. He was a Belgian Malinois and all of his commands were German. I sure miss that dog.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
damn James.... can I have your address? :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow, what a collection.

I really like the looks of the woods behind you, nice and green.

Nick

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
James, I am happy for you. What a family?
Croatian on one side and German on the other.

Great pix! Yea, I do recognize the tan slide!

Ed

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Thats quite a family you have there, guns and otherwise. Kinda neat to see the different generations and history of the XD.

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
Great pics. You are fortunate man - great family, and many guns to protect them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That a lab puppy? If it is or only partially you will love em. Very energetic and absolutly love to please. They can be stubborn as they get older though. My black lab likes to back talk lol.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Nice family, both XDs and dogs and humans. If I ever get in your neck fo the woods I wil have to bring my dog Niko to visit. He is a Husky-Yellow Lab mix, almost pure white, often mistaken for a white lab. Loves playing with other dogs his size.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but what's that item mounted on the trigger guard of the XD40 just below the box in the first photo?

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
It's a Hogue speed holster.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts