Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's right here in San Antonio! Now, let's see if the seller still has it.

Jericho 941. MmmmMmmm. :D

Do want, will buy.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
As I used to say when I was an auctioneer, "Let your money buy your happiness".

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
I always wanted one of those but they're about impossible to find in the used market...I had to "settle" for a Baby Eagle.

You did save your .41AE dies from the 90s, right? Talk about a unicorn...

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not really expecting many folks to "get it" why I dig this pistol. It's kinda like when I see people go on and on about their XD's. :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sweet like candy!!

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I'm not really expecting many folks to "get it" why I dig this pistol. It's kinda like when I see people go on and on about their XD's. :D
It's a tweaked CZ. I've shot a Baby Eagle. Great shooters.

I do believe they started importing the BE again.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in talks with the seller; once our schedules match up, I do believe I'll be adding this one to my permanent collection. He's firm at $375, and as long as there's no rust/pitting issues like I see on these things so often, I'm good with that. :)

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Go buy the damn thing. That's about enough should I threads out of you this month with no buy.

I feel like ive been getting a lap dance for 16 hours, I need release!

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This deal isn't waiting on me, it's waiting on the seller to get all his crap into the same bag! :lol:

Once he figures things out, I'll be ready with the money. I'm just hoping the pistol doesn't disappoint when I see it in person.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Go buy the damn thing. That's about enough should I threads out of you this month with no buy.

I feel like ive been getting a lap dance for 16 hours, I need release!

Lol'd loud enough to get my own attention!!

Good luck GT ... As in ... Get That

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
It's so ugly...rivals a hi point.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
You have to buy it, just to piss off the naysayers. 375 isn't bad either. I doubt you would have too much of a problem selling it later and getting what you paid.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Most everyone by now knows how I feel about how firearms look; 1.) I don't really care, 2.) unique is good and 3.) they're tools, NOT museum pieces. :D

Besides, anyone who owns an XD and tries to knock on any pistol's looks has no right - XD's are uuuuuhhhhhhglah!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Most everyone by now knows how I feel about how firearms look; 1.) I don't really care, 2.) unique is good and 3.) they're tools, NOT museum pieces. :D

Besides, anyone who owns an XD and tries to knock on any pistol's looks has no right - XD's are uuuuuhhhhhhglah!
Just as ugly as a glock:wink:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts