Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just checked on my chl since my fingerprints did not make it the first time they go electronically. Well now is time to go look for some holsters. I am not sure what I will carry the sig p238 or the xd sc9. Too bad i can carry it to work as they are not allowed at all on the property. I wonder if the AR-15 could be concealed....lol:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I tell this to anyone who asks that question. If you have more than one firearm, go shoot them and see which one you do better with as a gun is only as good as the shooter. And if you shoot good with both of them look at the pros and cons of each weapon such as magazine capacity, how it feels to conceal, safeties, & holster selection in some cases.

In my case I have a Sig Sauer P239 9MM & a XD-40 SC.

Shoot the sig a little bit better than the XD since its not so much muzzle flip but not enough for it to matter to much so then I looked around for holsters and found out it was really difficult to find a holster to conceal the P239 & it only had 7+1 in the mag and was little bit bigger compared the the XD which carries 9+1 and the XD has more safety features than the sig and since I carry it with one in the chamber I mostly always carry the SC.

Side note when I had a service instead of a SC I def carried the sig lol

·
Premium Member
128,397 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
lol at chili comment.. me too.
The window was 8-10wks when I submitted my paperwork so I wasn't even watching the mail the first month when it arrived in half the normal time. Good feeling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts