Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I went to grab my supertuck like I do every other day and realize it has a hairline crack down the side where the slide would be. Anyone else ever experience this? Any way to repair? Warranty?

Sh!t. Gotta throw it on anyway. BTW the crack goes about halfway.

Might just be time to order that K&D I've been eyeballing.

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually it's an Acog. Contacted Mark.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
mine did the same thing. I contacted Mark and he replaced the holster completely. IT doesn't get any better than that.Give him a call that is why you have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Lifetime warranty my man....Call up Mark!

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Throw it away of you want to, but you could send it in for a free repair or replacement.

Your choice.
:D

OOOPs my bad, just re-read and saw you said "throw it on anyway"

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
I just noticed mine did this morning as well. I emailed Mark.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Got to love the customer service and the lifetime warranty. Mark will get you squared away quickly without any issues.

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Got to love the customer service and the lifetime warranty. Mark will get you squared away quickly without any issues.
Yeah, I just don't like the send it back part. What am I supposed to do in the mean time? Oh well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't want something that I depend on to break! I just ordered one Sunday night, so I am really hoping that they get it figured out before mine breaks when I need it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wow, am I the only one here with more holsters than pistols? In the rare instance my supertuck were to break, I could live without it while I'm getting it repaired/replaced for free.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Things wear out and break, such is life. Mark fixed my Supertuck when it broke and I was out if it for all of a week. That is pretty impressive as far as customer service goes. As it is, they are phenomenal holsters and aren't that expensive. My solution was to purchase a second Supertuck as a backup a few months after the repair and now there is no worries.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts