Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to share pics of my sexy girls. Can you tell I like black?
I just got the Dragunav stock for my 10/22 and
I wanted to show her off with the rest of the family

Mosin Nagant 91/30 with monte carlo stock
Ruger 10/22 simmons scope and ATI Dragunav stock
Mossberg 500 w/short barrel attached
Ruger superblackhawk 44mag (bought in 1972) gifted from my dad
SA XD9 service just picked up last month.

next purchase will be folding bipods for the mosin and 10/22 and a scope kit for the mosin

So what do you guys think? I've tried to get as sexy collection as I could being that I live in the great restricted state of Kalifornistan

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
I love black too, but I just couldn't do that to my Mosin. Just doesn't seem right! Great collection though.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
looks good, the 10/22 w/ the Force stock looks good!! I think your doing good!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should add the black of all blacks next (an AR).
Anything without a 10rd fixed magazine is considered an assault weapon here in kalifornistan and therefore illegal
I cant even get an AK
its about 4-500 bucks just for an sks
Ive even herd doubts that the stock that I added to my 10/22 might not even be legal due to the pistol grip.
I hate living here sometimes...-sigh-

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
I think you should be ok with your 10/22 since the pistol grip is part of the stock itself.Was wondering,can you own a single stack AK?Oh yea and sorry for your geographical handicap:(
Anything without a 10rd fixed magazine is considered an assault weapon here in kalifornistan and therefore illegal
I cant even get an AK
Ive even herd doubts that the stock that I added to my 10/22 might not even be legal due to the pistol grip.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I cant even get an AK
From what I understand you can own AR's with 30 round mags in Cali; they just need to have a bullet button installed.

Nice collection BTW!!

-Derek

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I understand you can own AR's with 30 round mags in Cali; they just need to have a bullet button installed.

Nice collection BTW!!

-Derek
Thanks! but forgive my ignorance but whats a "bullet button"?
They way I understand kalifornistan law is any rifle without a <10 FIXED magazine is considered an assault weapon.

When I bought my XD it came with 2 10 rd magazines. 10 rounds! do you know how much that sucks on a service model!? I hate kali sometimes but then I drive to the beach or a senic drive in the mountains and then I feel better. :D:D

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
woah woah woah. I own a California legal AR. You CANNOT have a 30 round magazine for it. You are capped at 10 rounds. If you want to have a pistol grip, collapsable stock, vertical fore-grip and all the other goodies, you're going to need a "bullet button" link below:

Bullet Button Mag-LockKit for AR15 [668] - $25.00 : Ten Percent Firearms, The Firearms Experts

Your 1022 is fine with the pistol grip stock, as it is a rimfire, and does not constitute a "semi-automatic, centerfire rifle" that dictates assault weapons in California. Yet again, you are capped at 10 rounds with your detachable magazines, lest you get a felony for high-cap mags.

Then ONLY way you are allowed to have more than 10 rounds is in a TUBULAR magazine, as found in lever action and a lot of semi-auto marlin .22's

If you have any doubt about the legality of anything you own, just shoot me a PM. I'm on here every day and will give you a prompt easy to understand response (I've spent MONTHS learning all of the legal hoops Cali makes us jump through)

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
woah woah woah. I own a California legal AR. You CANNOT have a 30 round magazine for it. You are capped at 10 rounds. If you want to have a pistol grip, collapsable stock, vertical fore-grip and all the other goodies, you're going to need a "bullet button" link below:

Bullet Button Mag-LockKit for AR15 [668] - $25.00 : Ten Percent Firearms, The Firearms Experts

Your 1022 is fine with the pistol grip stock, as it is a rimfire, and does not constitute a "semi-automatic, centerfire rifle" that dictates assault weapons in California. Yet again, you are capped at 10 rounds with your detachable magazines, lest you get a felony for high-cap mags.

Then ONLY way you are allowed to have more than 10 rounds is in a TUBULAR magazine, as found in lever action and a lot of semi-auto marlin .22's

If you have any doubt about the legality of anything you own, just shoot me a PM. I'm on here every day and will give you a prompt easy to understand response (I've spent MONTHS learning all of the legal hoops Cali makes us jump through)
The bullet button allows you to have 30 rd mags, correct? So you actually can own the 30 rounders, you just can't take full advantage of them!

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
The bullet button allows you to have 30 rd mags, correct? So you actually can own the 30 rounders, you just can't take full advantage of them!

No no no. 10 rounders only. Anything with a box magazine (rifle, pistol, shotgun) is limited to 10 rounds. The only time you get more than 10 is tubular mag. fed weapons.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
That makes me sick. PA annoys me sometimes, but I'm happy to have the freedoms I have! Nice collection, especially with what you have to work with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts