Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Hello guys just wanted to share my mark III ...
Hmm...ok, I guess I'll go first. You just want me to email you my address or what?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added the scope today and was able to zero her at 15yds but it was getting dark so i did not try 25 or 50yds maybe next time..

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Very nice.

Let me know when jonny4523 returns it and i will sent you my address next....lol. Congrats.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Love it!! That will be my next purchase :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice. I have the MKIII Hunter, myself.

So... why a comp on a heavy barrel .22 pistol?

It's surely not to tame the wild muzzle flip... does it help with the balance or harmonically tune the barrel (like the Browning BOSS)?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no special reason i just wanted to have something different for my range pistol and i just keep seeing those darn race guns when i watch all the gunshows in tv so i decided i want to try it:)..I'm planning on getting the VQ trigger assembly too its on sale at midway for less than 90 buck i just need to find a capable gunsmith in town to do it for me becs there is no way in heck that i will disassemble a ruger mark III..
Very nice. I have the MKIII Hunter, myself...and surpisingly it does makes the pistol more accurate than before..

So... why a comp on a heavy barrel .22 pistol?

It's surely not to tame the wild muzzle flip... does it help with the balance or harmonically tune the barrel (like the Browning BOSS)?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I like it, but maybe blue the compensator to match the color of the pistol?
Just a thought :D

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Whats the difference between the II and the III I like the scope!! how did you install the rail?? my MKII

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
is your MKII duracoated? looks good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts