Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love my 1 week old HS 45, you can say i have the HS/SA fever! I'm opting to purchase another one of this magnificent piece, still for CCW use only, I want to try the HS 40 in bi-tone, stainless slide, some might argue with it's stealthiness in CC, but it's a matter of how you conceal it I guess? Anyways, my other options is the SA XDM 40, w/it's higher cap load and improved features, the problem is I don't think it's ever gonna land on our shore (Philippines)... Who knows, maybe in upcoming gun shows here, there would be one!:D But I doubt it... what do you guys thinj, any inputs on my next purchase? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I have an XD .45 also. It gets a little big for concealment in warm weather clothes. My next purchase will be the sub compact in 9mm or .40 I still haven't decided which size round. I want the bi-tone also. Keep the .45 for range time and home protection and have the sub compact for concealment.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'll just have the HS 40 in matte black, and have the AGP +4 mag extensions, ala XDM 40;) Coz I wanted to have the slide and barrels of my HS 45 ion-bonded by SP, so when I send it over I can still have a piece, and vice versa,what do you guys think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts