Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First one in town, liked it so I picked it up. Looks like they are making 5000 total of the Gen 17/19 combo. The G19's are 2501-5000 and mine is 2531. Doesn't really matter, I'm going to shot the snot out of it, it's a Glock after all!

Next to my well used Gen 4 G19...

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Man, you had to just rub it in, didn't you?

Had a chance to shoot it yet?

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Frame looks noticeably after beside the 4. Which is weird. They should be the same size I think. Maybe it's the color...

What sights are on the slide?

·
Premium Member
127,992 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Frame looks noticeably after beside the 4. Which is weird. They should be the same size I think. Maybe it's the color...

Looks like it doesn't have the ability to change out the back straps. the mag release is different size. I wonder what Gen that is.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It's an RTF2. They got different grip texture. I *think* they're an SF frame.

The gen 4 sorta borrows from the texture.

I think the RTF had the fish gill slide serrations

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
any which way it sure is pretty.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Rtf2 is generally considered a Gen 3 variant. Only difference is in the grip texture.

Very nice, I love me some RTF2.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

My Gen 4 has XD Big Dots while the Vickers has the Vickers tactical sights, really nice BTW.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like it doesn't have the ability to change out the back straps. the mag release is different size. I wonder what Gen that is.
It's a Gen 3 buddy :) Easiest way to tell is to look at the mag release, that little thing is a Gen 3 all the way.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
First one in town, liked it so I picked it up. Looks like they are making 5000 total of the Gen 17/19 combo. The G19's are 2501-5000 and mine is 2531. Doesn't really matter, I'm going to shot the snot out of it, it's a Glock after all!

Next to my well used Gen 4 G19...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts