in .45 of course...

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Nice, hope she works out great for ya!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I had the exact same one, what a trigger and grip, loved that part of it. The part I didn't love was the multiple issues I had with it, FTF during the break-in period then it moved on to FTE, the extractor had to be adjusted constantly. I got rid of it but damn, if it had sorted itself out, it is still one of my favorite guns I've shot. I hope yours works out for you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the same one. left handed upside down with a one finger hold,loose. couldn't get her to choke. factory mags no less. I am impressed with mine, my glock chokes when I do that. Kahr CW9 passed that test also. I did change out to a arched mainspring housing on mine though, I am odd.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought a SS one last month. I had a slight problem because the pistol would not completely chamber the first round from a full mag - 5 or 6 rounds were okay. I replaced the two [bought one separately] Kimber mags with Wilson's that I bought for my STI and problem solved. I am a bit miffed, however, that such an expensive gun requires $70 in replacement magazines to function properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts