Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...impulse buy at Academy but for $519, why not? With my 227 SAS issues, I wanted something a bit less expensive. I will say, the trigger feels great during dry fire. Not sure which is better, my VP9 or this one, out of the box at least. There are a few guns that out of the box are great IMO...the VP9, the PPQ, the PPX and this one. I don't have a PPQ and not sure as to why lol Anyway, hopefully this gun performs better than my 227. Some other guns next to it.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Not familiar with the 320, is that striker fired? Good looking pistol.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice.

I'm thinking about picking one up in .45 when they come out...
Yeah, a Sig 320 full sized in 45 ACP...on the list.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Congrats, can't wait for your thoughts after you shoot it. Dry firing it left me unsure, the trigger wasn't as crisp as the VP9 or PPQ but I'm holding out judgment till I get some live fire trigger time. I have a few more CZ's to buy first though.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I fondled one of those, the compacts, and really liked it. I'm interested in your side by side impressions with the VP9.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
I handled and dry fired one at a gun show recently.
Had a nice feel to it, much like the P250 I bought and sold.
But not worth giving up on my Glocks..

Hope it works out for you bunk22....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went to the range with my 320c, along with my VP9 and put 200 rounds through both. I must say, I am nothing but impressed with the 320. It has been out for a while and originally, the looks did nothing for me, just a reminder of the 250 with a so so DAO trigger. I bought this gun due to the price, an impulse buy and glad I did. Granted, only 200 rounds down range so longevity is unknown for now but the trigger is butter smooth, the ergo's are great for me. I actually prefer it to my VP9, better trigger IMO. It isn't replacing my G19's but will certainly add to the collection. I would like to have a full sized 320 in 45 ACP.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It is just absolutely boring to look at.

Does it share the 250's frame? That sounds doubtful to me being its a striker gun. It looms similar though.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
I've gotta try one of these out... Local shops don't have one. No one I know has one...

First world problems, yo.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I've only handled and dry fired one at a LGS.

Very nice ergos and trigger. Sig did a nice job with this one. Hickok 45 gave a favorable review

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is just absolutely boring to look at.

Does it share the 250's frame? That sounds doubtful to me being its a striker gun. It looms similar though.
It absolutely is boring, one of the reason's I never considered buying it...it's down right boring in looks. Sig's have character, look the part, this gun does not. I didn't think it would shoot like this. I think it does share, shares the magazines for sure.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks for the report. Now I have to at the very least handle one, if I can find one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same frame and mags. It may look boring, but I can assure you it is anything but. I have the 9 carry and it is extremely accurate and smooth. Trigger breaks in wonderful.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts