Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this one up on Monday and put about 20 rounds through it on Tuesday. Shoots about 2" high no matter how you shoot it. The trigger is nothing to talk about either at least for my needs.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Sounds like you're a bit disappointed in it.
Too bad you didn't have a chance to shoot one before buying.
Sounds like it would have saved you some money.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not that disappointed, just could have been a bit lighter pull. I'll keep shooting it and maybe it will grow on me. :-D

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Have someone else (that you know is a better shot that you, regardless of how good you are) shoot it and see if it's high for them. I'm not questioning your assessment, it's just always wise to be doubly sure.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Picked this one up on Monday and put about 20 rounds through it on Tuesday. Shoots about 2" high no matter how you shoot it. The trigger is nothing to talk about either at least for my needs.
These are supposed to be a great value for the price. I would bet money that the trigger is most of your issue shooting high. I think it's a double action only trigger rated at 10 pounds. Good reliability from what I read and one of the best warren ties .

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going out tomorrow and will put some more rounds through it. I'll see if I have anything other than 115gr ammo and if I do I'll try it.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
I heard they will fix or replace the gun no matter what. Hit it with a hammer, drop it in a fire, doesn't matter. If stolen, send in a police report and get a new gun. Now that's a warranty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
The warranty alone makes this little gun tempting. I hope she shoots better for you next outing.

Reactions: diesel lover
1 - 12 of 12 Posts