Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Very nice! With all the new toys you have been picking up, have you bought another safe, or did you just convert a room into a barred fortress? ;-)

Something like this may be in my future as well.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice! With all the new toys you have been picking up, have you bought another safe, or did you just convert a room into a barred fortress? ;-)

Something like this may be in my future as well.
I've got a 525lb 25 gun safe...I sell and trade too so I have room, for now :grin:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Congrats! I like the looks of the RO.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Love my RO
Getting there.jpg

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Very nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put 200 rounds of Blazer and PMC 230gr ball today through it....functioned like a champ. Great trigger, awesome gun IMO. Very happy with this one.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Nice, congrats Bunk.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I've put 300 rounds down range thus far, 200 FMJ and 100 JHP all 230gr. Absolutely no issues, rock solid thus far. Loving this gun, a huge favorite. Should have bought it sooner.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It stands a good chance of being the next handgun I pick up after I stop dicking around and payoff the G41. Though I got that junkie itch for another revolver and the shop I frequent has had a 6.5" 657 in the case for a while....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Be careful when you slingshot it because you might take a chunk out of your hand with those corners on the rear sight. I really like shooting mine and shoot it more than any other 1911 I have.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW, still loving this gun, stays in the collection.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts