Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Click Stand that I an producing for the XD by C&C maching out of billet aluminum. The stand post will lock your weapon to it and won't release it untill you push your mag release. I will add countersunk screw holes for free incase you want to install this stand in any position. This stand will come with a felt bottom for the price of $85.00 plus shipping. I will anodize this stand any color you want and even add lettering for extra. I will also add a clear cover if needed for extra. Now is the time to take your pistol off the floor or ground for pictures.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
It's nice but it should be posted in the "Trading Post" now that you are officially selling them.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Nice pics, but I guess I'll be the first to say and I am sure they are worth the price, but thats a little too high for me...

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
If I had a 3K safe queen 1911 it may be worth it. But, I abuse my XD. :) Look like great work though!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Nice pics, but I guess I'll be the first to say and I am sure they are worth the price, but thats a little too high for me...
Sorry....I have to agree with you.....a little too much coin for a display stand for me.

Nice looking product....hope it takes off!

·
Registered
203 Posts
WOW. Makes my $3 walmart dish rack/safe pistol rack look pretty ghetto! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts