Springfield XD Forum banner

my new OD green lefty AR

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  nasty79z28 
#1 ·

Well there she is, in all her EBR goodness...I owe my buddy a lot, as he helped me install the magpul trigger guard and the ambi sling adaptor which both had to be worked with a lot to get on. I couldn't be happier with it! :D:D:D:D:cool::cool:

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice!! I'm so jealous.

#5 ·
#9 ·
Hopefully the flash did the colors in. Franken-green AR?
Yeah...the colors match in real life, it was just the flash that did it:(. My apt has yellowish lighting that looked worse without the flash. I'll take some pics outside when I can.

I'm trying to find a green handguard that matches at least decently well, but have been unsuccessful. The other option, as some of you suggested, is to spray paint it, but I'd still have to find a way to match the spray paint to the magpul od green.

#11 ·
Yeah...the colors match in real life, it was just the flash that did it:(. My apt has yellowish lighting that looked worse without the flash. I'll take some pics outside when I can.

I'm trying to find a green handguard that matches at least decently well, but have been unsuccessful. The other option, as some of you suggested, is to spray paint it, but I'd still have to find a way to match the spray paint to the magpul od green.
If you really get desperate for a color match you can always duracoat it, as they have specific color matches to Magpul colors

#16 ·
where did you get the sling? :cry:
sorry buddy, I meant to post this for you, but completely forgot about it last night (work's been wearing me out lately).

Its a Northeast Tactical one point sling

I bought it at a gun show for $36 but here's the same one for just a little more at a good online retailer who has fast shipping.
PK Firearms | Online Store

sorry bout the late response!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.