Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well there she is, in all her EBR goodness...I owe my buddy a lot, as he helped me install the magpul trigger guard and the ambi sling adaptor which both had to be worked with a lot to get on. I couldn't be happier with it! :D:D:D:D:cool::cool:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That is nice, Congrats.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Nice!! I'm so jealous.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully the flash did the colors in. Franken-green AR?
Yeah...the colors match in real life, it was just the flash that did it:(. My apt has yellowish lighting that looked worse without the flash. I'll take some pics outside when I can.

I'm trying to find a green handguard that matches at least decently well, but have been unsuccessful. The other option, as some of you suggested, is to spray paint it, but I'd still have to find a way to match the spray paint to the magpul od green.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Yeah...the colors match in real life, it was just the flash that did it:(. My apt has yellowish lighting that looked worse without the flash. I'll take some pics outside when I can.

I'm trying to find a green handguard that matches at least decently well, but have been unsuccessful. The other option, as some of you suggested, is to spray paint it, but I'd still have to find a way to match the spray paint to the magpul od green.
If you really get desperate for a color match you can always duracoat it, as they have specific color matches to Magpul colors

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
who makes that sling CQD?

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
where did you get the sling? :cry:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where did you get the sling? :cry:
sorry buddy, I meant to post this for you, but completely forgot about it last night (work's been wearing me out lately).

Its a Northeast Tactical one point sling

I bought it at a gun show for $36 but here's the same one for just a little more at a good online retailer who has fast shipping.
PK Firearms | Online Store

sorry bout the late response!

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
cool.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts