Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had my eye on this bad boy since they came out in July. Finally was able to snag a RSR exclusive FDE Infidel. Wasn't cheap but Its worth every penny lol. Can't wait to hit the range. The fit and finish on these are amazing. Its got no play anywhere. Will post more pics along with a range report soon. Going to put my new Aimpoint micro T1 with the Larue lt660 mount on it as soon as the mount arives.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Kx5? I was looking at those the other day. The infidel uppers are hard to come by. Sweet grab! I might pick up one of the barrels.

Reactions: XDguru

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Noveske out did themselves with this rifle and that was hard to do. Been chatting with Sherry at Noveske and they want some action shots. Can't wait till I can really run this thing.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kx5? I was looking at those the other day. The infidel uppers are hard to come by. Sweet grab! I might pick up one of the barrels.
Yes the KX5 is slimmer, lighter design. Really surprised at how light the rifle is with the hog and the 15' rail. Not quite as light as the Thunder Ranch but its a lot lighter than the LWRC.

Oh and the LWRC is a loose whore campared to this tight infidel. No play at all and everything lines up perfectly. Really impressed.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
That is sharp!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Yes the KX5 is slimmer, lighter design. Really surprised at how light the rifle is with the hog and the 15' rail. Not quite as light as the Thunder Ranch but its a lot lighter than the LWRC.

Oh and the LWRC is a loose whore campared to this tight infidel. No play at all and everything lines up perfectly. Really impressed.
That 15 foot rail must be very unhandy!

don

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That 15 foot rail must be very unhandy!

don
Said no man ever! Lol

Im 6'2 with long arms so a hand stop about the third from front keymod hole and Im good. Feels perfect. And it looks more elongated in pics then it is when holding it.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Well poop.. I should be but like a bozo I sold my bcg after buying the Noveske nitride bcg. Yeah I didn't even think about the holiday. UPS ground isn't getting anything here till Monday. Derp
Why not just borrow a bcg from another rifle? Don't you have another Noveske laying around?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts