Springfield XD Forum banner

My new MOLON LABE AR-15 Tattoo

33K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  XDMulisha 
#1 ·
If it looks a little distorted, its because i am leaning forward

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
Dude.....that is just nothing but KICK A$$! Looks good to me! Enjoy. ;)

#9 ·
VERY nice work..and great piece.
Thank you very much brother

Dude.....that is just nothing but KICK A$$! Looks good to me! Enjoy. ;)
Haha, thanks yea I love it... It certainly fits me!

nice design, very original! Congrats on the ink!
Thanks, yea I didn't want something cliche, I just love this design, It is me all the way, I had to make sure the guy got the Colt M4A2 right, I was a little worried at first, but it came out good i think

I gotta admit, before I looked I was expecting something cliche and redneckish, but I like it.
Hahaha, yea I figured someone would think it was rednecky, but it turned out good. And thanks alot brother

#10 ·
The design was well thought.

It'll look good as a sticker but looks bad ass on skin:cool:

#12 ·
The design was well thought.

It'll look good as a sticker but looks bad ass on skin:cool:
Thanks alot brother, I just had to have it! It yells 2nd amendment!

#14 ·
Very nice and welcome to the club!
Haha which club would that be sir, the Molon Labe club? Or tattoo club. Im already in the tat club but this is my first really nice one, the other ones are smaller, one on my ass cheek (ex-girls name) and checkered flags on my right shoulder. Thanks brother Do you have any firearm related tats?

#15 ·
Haha which club would that be sir, the Molon Labe club? Or tattoo club. Im already in the tat club but this is my first really nice one, the other ones are smaller, one on my ass cheek (ex-girls name) and checkered flags on my right shoulder. Thanks brother Do you have any firearm related tats?

#16 ·
I like that..
I like it a lot...:cool:

Where did the design come from..?
Thanks alot man, I got the design from a t shirt believe it or not, I was going to get all black like my avatar but then I found a decent enough picture and it happened to be red white and blue with the stars and stripes and I just had to have it. I saw it and thought it would be a sweet tattoo and it was only $60 bucks from a friend who has been doing it for 13 years and is now doing them out of his house. I forget where I found the design but im sure its not that hard to find, I had it changed up a little, like the word placement and stripes and stars placement, but it is very very similar. Thanks again brother!

-Peter

#17 ·
That sir is one of the nicest effin Molon Labe tats I have ever seen WOW, I am Greek and my family came from Sparta so I can appreciate the Helmet! I love it brother! Extremely good work

#18 ·
Thanks alot man, I got the design from a t shirt believe it or not, I was going to get all black like my avatar but then I found a decent enough picture and it happened to be red white and blue with the stars and stripes and I just had to have it. I saw it and thought it would be a sweet tattoo and it was only $60 bucks from a friend who has been doing it for 13 years and is now doing them out of his house. I forget where I found the design but im sure its not that hard to find, I had it changed up a little, like the word placement and stripes and stars placement, but it is very very similar. Thanks again brother!

-Peter
I've gotten tat designs from all kinds of places.
From T Shirts, comic books, album covers, just to name a few.
4 of my tats were inspired from Vince Ray and Kozik artwork I found on poster-pop.
Poster Pop - Art on Pop Merch, T-Shirts, Stickers, Patches

I'm sure you could easily get that name covered.
A rose or something similar can cover it pretty easily.

Yea I really like your design..

#19 ·
I've gotten tat designs from all kinds of places.
From T Shirts, comic books, album covers, just to name a few.
4 of my tats were inspired from Vince Ray and Kozik artwork I found on poster-pop.
Poster Pop - Art on Pop Merch, T-Shirts, Stickers, Patches

I'm sure you could easily get that name covered.
A rose or something similar can cover it pretty easily.

Yea I really like your design..
Haha, thanks alot man, I love it too, I don't plan on covering up the name, it reminds me not to fall for tricks, It's also a part of my life I don't want to forget, she was my first true love, I still talk to her, its a love hate thing haha. Yea I have seen all kinds of art, ads, books, pics, shirts etc that would make good tats.

#21 ·
I like the crisp, clean look of it!
Thank you, I had a very good artist. He did a great job. I hope it stays dark and sharp for a long time, my checkered flags are a little faded. I am going to take damn good care of this one tho, I am putting Aquaphor on it like 5 times a day!

#25 ·
I've got my fair share of ink so I feel qualified to judge; KICK ASS TAT.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it, especially coming from someone with lots of ink themselves. I couldnt resist this one!

#26 ·
I've got my fair share of ink so I feel qualified to judge; KICK ASS TAT.

i have no ink, but i do like his tat. i love tats people get that actually have something behind it, unlike all of my friends that got tattos right when they graduated highschool. tattos that have absolutely no meaning and are just dumb...like a heart on their foot...wtf...no one will ever see it and its just dumb.

but i have one friend that got a tat in chinese symbols...that he thought ment "peace, justice, tranquility" so i decided to put it to the test and showed a picture of it to some chinese people at our local resturant...took them a while but the owner came back and told us it meant "nothing, peace-less, and nothing" guy said the symbols didnt work together and alone they mean something totally different

BUT it doesnt matter what so ever, it means something to my friend and thats all that matters...i just dont trust asian ink lol.

but stellar 2A tat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.