Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well Take a look at my new rifle!

Now for the entire family!

These two were custom builds. Both have LMT complete lowers upgraded with KNS anti-walk pins (I use these on all my AR15s), the A2 has a BCM upper and BCG while the Mforgery has a Spikes upper and BCG. Both of my Mforgeries employ the Troy BUIS. The LMT with the eotech 552 is my first and notable upgrades are the CTR stock, MOE handguard and blackhawk SWIFT 3 point sling which I'm not a huge fan of...if anybody can recommend a better 3 point sling please inform me! Oh and that lower sitting up by itself...well that is a Spikes lower, RRA lpk with NM 2 stage trigger, Magpul PRS stock and Hogue grip. The lever action carbine is a Henry .22 and it rocks. The shotgun is a Mossberg 500. The 2 handguns are obviously an XD with a laser/light combo I got for free from Brian704's 1000 post karma giveaway...as always appreciated dude! And last is my Sig P220 that has some custom engraving straight from the factory. Check it out:

That fuzzy image is something the squids should easily recognize!

If you can't read the words it says "Naval Special Warfare."

Now back to the new rifle; man this LMT308MSE is a rockin firearm. It is super high quality as expected from LMT, is ambidextrous as hell with magazine releases on both sides as well as safety selectors (this lefty's in love!), is obviously heavier and seems a bit heavier in the front, but it is free floating, has the LMT 2 stage trigger which feels fantastic btw. The monolithic upper just has a sexy look. I found myself really impressed that LMT included a torque wrench that looks of high quality (it is made by "Performance Tool"). I guess they wanted to make sure that owners would torque their barrels properly if they did barrel swaps to change calibers which is another amazing feature of this weapon.

Also technically the LMT lower/Spikes upper combo is a new rifle too. I used to have the spikes upper on my spikes lower but that combination has always been 2 seperate rifle builds. The current rifle is the finished rifle I just plan to put either an eotech 552 or ACOG and a sling on it. The Spikes lower will eventually get an SPR MK12 Mod 0 upper from BCM and a ****** piece of glass, and bipod.

·
Registered
271 Posts
nice weapons!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice weapons!
Thanks I wish I had a real camera and not just my iphone to get some really good pictures. Some people here get some amazing quality pictures up that would really do my firearms justice if I could do.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And you know what the sad thing is...I really want to shoot the Sig, but at the same time feel like I've got a ****** collectors item (notn that I would ever sell!) that I just would feel wrong to shoot it. I might just buy another P220 because the firearm feels amazing. I originally bought it for just the cool/rarity factor but I think I need a Sig P220 now for the range. And then, my brother trusted and used in combat a P220 so I trust them in the field not that I'd get to use in the field but you get what I mean...I think...

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Nice collection there brother...:)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice collection there brother...:)
Thanks! It will grow too! I think I am finished with AR15s though. I will finish my projects and then move onto other weapons. I want an NFA PS90, a 1919, and a few different AK47s.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Very nice group of toys :D My dad was in the teams in the '80s.

·
Registered
838 Posts
My brother was a SEAL. It was offered through Sig to SEALs. I told him to make it happen.

A Marine and a Seal in the same family. Good breeding shows!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts